Thursday, November 6, 2008

Purchase home.... check.

I've been pretty busy this week- what w/ all the house buying and stuff!!  Yes, Jack and I have bought our house and we are so excited.  I flew down to NC on Sunday w/ Baby Jack.  I closed on our home on Monday and we returned on Tuesday.  It was a quick trip.  It was great to see the Mosher family and I CANNOT WAIT to go back.  As for my workouts-- I had to take 3 days off in a row w/ traveling.  So in order to reach my mileage goals I will be running a lot at the end of this week as opposed to the beginning like I normally do.... which is fine.  I did a fast 3 yesterday and a slow 4 miler today.  Tomorrow looks like another slow 4 and then I have a 5k race on Saturday.  I plan to finish out the week w/ 7 on Sunday.  Yay!  We shall see how the rest of the week goes.  I've also managed to get in two weight sessions this week and lots of ab work. Now if I could just stay away from the Twizzlers Mom has stashed away in her pantry!!  Peace out!

No comments: