Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Lunch in the cold

Now that winter is almost here and the cold is definitely here I've changed my routine.  No, I haven't given up my special salad I eat everyday.  But I have added my Progresso soup.  Instead of an Enchilada or frozen pizza I eat a low-calorie Progresso soup w/ my salad everyday.  They are delish!!  There are tons of Progresso soups to choose from but I only get ones w/ 100 calories a serving or less.  There are only 2 servings in a can so this makes them no more than 200 calories a soup at the highest.  There are some w/ 70 and even 50 calories a serving.  I could go on and on about how good they are but you really need to try them for yourself.  My favs are French Onion, Minestrone, Southwestern-style Vegetable, and Chicken Noodle.  There is also one w/ wild rice.  YUM!  I could go on.  Try them you'll like them!  Peace.

2 comments:

Ria said...

This is so funny -- I just got addicted to Progresso Light in the last two weeks. I accidentally bought two regular, non-lite ones this week. So ticked...I'm having beef stew tomorrow...the light version. :)

Grace said...

I know I am addicted to soup, but it is the 89 cent must definitely not light version. Maybe I'll splurge for Progresso this week. Something to look forward to