Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Request

Hello all.  If you have stopped by here lately you will have noticed I've been ignoring my blog.  I started neglecting it during Vacation Bible School b/c I was so exhausted.  But then something else happened.  A friend of mine from college has a 7 month old daughter who is very sick.  She is currently in ICU after undergoing open heart surgery.  My friend has been blogging about their struggles here.  I just feel a little shallow blogging about dieting and exercise while this sweet baby is fighting for her life.  I know the two are not related.... and I will probably go back to updating my blog now.  For the past week I've really been wrapped up in his blog and didn't want to blog here.  Maybe I just needed a break.  

Please pray for Baby Cate.  I wanted to post a picture of her here but blogger is acting up.  If you click on the link above you can see how adorable she is.  Again- please pray for her.

No comments: